26 Urbahns Crescent, Bateman
RENT OUT, RENOVATE, OR SUBDIVIDE - ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
This property certainly makes an impression from the moment you walk in the door! Wooden beams and the most glorious feature fireplace. Original dark brick-work, built in bars, timber look flooring and space... so much space!
Set on an elevated 917sqm sub-dividable green title lot, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home will suit families needing extra space and keen investors. This property's location is highly sought after for renters looking for premises close to hospitals, Murdoch university, or easy access to Leach Highway, South Street, Roe Highway and Kwinana freeway for almost any commute made easy!
Subdivision quotes are available upon request.
• Spacious Entry
• Huge light filled sunken lounge with glorious feature fireplace and built in bar
• Formal dining room with exit to courtyard
• Well appointed kitchen with walk in pantry
• Open Plan meals and living area with built in bar
• Master bedroom
- Built in robes
- Floor to ceiling mirrors
- Twin powder room
- Separate shower and WC
• Massive laundry (perhaps the biggest you have seen)
• Three additional bedrooms with built in robes (two with built in desks)
• Second bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate WC
• Huge Pergola and courtyard
• Carport with room to park several cars in tandem
• Big back yard
• Leeming High School Zone
• Across the road from St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
• Walk to Murdoch University
• 1km to Corpus Christi College
• Easy access to main roads
• Close to local shops, including Winthrop Village, and Stockland Bullcreek for all your grocery needs.
• 1.2km to Piney Lakes Reserve
• 16km to Perth
• 10km to Fremantle
To register your interest in this property, please use the online form. You will receive an automatic response with pricing and home open times.
For further details contact Rick Lombardo on 0419 918 888 or Jane Lombardo on 0420 948 734
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY