13 Flecker Court, Winthrop
FANTASTIC FLOORPLAN, EXQUISITE GARDENS, AND SUPER WORKSHOP!
Realty One is proud to present 13 Flecker Court. This incredible home is situated on an enormous 943sqm lot, and nestled in at the end of a peaceful and beautiful Winthrop cul-de-sac, just a stroll from Robert Smith and Winthrop Parks.
The well designed and family-approved floorplan offers 4 bedrooms, study (or 5th bedroom), formal living, games, open plan kitchen, family and meals areas, as well as formal dining which could easily be converted into a 5th/6th bedroom if your family needs the additional space!
The immaculately kept, landscaped gardens that embrace the home have been grown and tended to with pure love. A bespoke, fully reticulated vegetable garden with protective shade cloth bursts with fresh fruit and vegetables! Your own little "citrus orchard in suburbia" is complete with lemons, grapefruits, oranges, mandarins, and limes - some planted, and some in pots! A grassy lawn play area, shaded by the magnificent ficus and sweet-smelling magnolia trees in the afternoon, provides the perfect spot for the kids to play and relax after a long school day.
Make precious memories on holidays and special occasions with the incredibly spacious outdoor alfresco entertainment area, which adjoins the family room, and the games room with fully-fledged built in bar! If you want a swimming pool, but not one that takes up half the block and costs a fortune to maintain, look no further. This perfectly pocket-sized below ground beauty features relaxing built in seating and a sun-lounger and sits snugly between potted citrus trees and geraniums for a charming Mediterranean holiday feel.
For the handyperson or hobbyist: an impressive powered workshop with shelving and work-pit sits awaiting your next project! Or if you are neither, perhaps just take advantage of having copious amounts of extra storage space!
Inspection of 13 Flecker Court will not disappoint, so set aside some time this weekend to view!
This lovingly maintained, owner-occupied home is simply exquisite and one of a kind.
• Primary bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Semi ensuite with separate WC
• Living room with fireplace
• Formal dining
• Games with bar
• Open plan Kitchen, Meals & Family
- Dual Fisher and Paykel electric ovens
- Gas cooktop
- Double stainless steel sink with buit in drain-board
- Siemens dishwasher
• Linen press
• Stunning decorative cornices, ceiling roses and fans throughout
• Welcoming front porch
• Double carport
• 6.2m x 6.2m Workshop with work-pit
• Spacious Alfresco with high ceiling
• Below ground swimming pool with modern glass barrier
• Fully reticulated vegetable garden
• Compost set-up
• Beautiful gardens and lawn play area
• Pear tree
• Beautiful potted citrus trees and an array of potted plants and gardens ornaments stay!
• Drying court
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout the home
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in 3 rooms
• New ducted vallet vacuum system
• Fireplace in living
• Gas stove heater in family
• 24 Solar panels - 6.5kw
• Electric heat pump hot water system (super energy efficient in conjunction with solar panels!)
• Automatic Bore Reticulation
• Melville High School Zone
• Walk to Robert Smith Park ~220m
• Walk to Winthrop Park ~600m
• Approximately 15 minutes walk to Winthrop Primary ~1.2km
• Winthrop Village Shopping Centre (lots of shops including IGA, oriental market, post office, restaurants, doctors, dentists, hairdressers, and more!)
• Piney Lakes Reserve ~1.5km
• Kardinya Park Shopping Centre & Aldi ~ 1.7km
• Murdoch University ~2km
• St John of God & Fiona Stanley Hospitals ~3km
• Westfield Booragoon (Garden City) ~3.3km
• Murdoch Train Station ~3.5km
• Fremantle ~6.5km
• Perth ~14km
To register your interest for inspection of this property please use the online enquiry form. You will receive an automatic email in response with a price guide and home open times.
Alternatively contact Jane Lombardo on 0420 948 734 or Rick Lombardo on 0419 918 888