48 Ten Seldam Circle, Winthrop
BEAUTIFUL PARKSIDE HOME
Located in the best position on all of Ten Seldam Cirlce, one of Winthrop's most coveted streets in Winthrop's dress circle, number 48 (on lucky lot 808) is situated on an elevated 811sqm lot which boasts picturesque views of Piney Lakes Reserve from the front doorstep. Walk across the street and you are at one of the most beautiful parks in Perth - abundant in green open spaces, nature trails, art walks, ponds, dog exercise areas, BBQ facilities and kid's playgrounds. Do the kids go to Corpus Christi? What better way to start the school day than a safe, relaxing walk through the parklands as the birds sing!
This architecturally designed four bedroom (plus study!), two bathroom family home is full of surprises and beautiful spaces. Through the convenient shopper's entrance, off the secure double garage, you will find yourself in the most glorious open plan living room and meals area that adjoins the study (or fifth bedroom). These rooms boast the most incredible views of the parklands opposite, yet also promote a healthy, calm relaxation with their crisp white lines, and high raked ceilings featuring polished wooden fans. Also here, a perfectly positioned, miraculously renovated, state of the art chef's kitchen awaits its new family chef! High quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, glossy white tiled splash backs, coffee nook, an incredible amount of drawer and overhead storage space, and easy access to a relaxing alfresco will make this room the envy of many visitors - entertain with care! :)
Through the living quarters you will find the master bedroom, at the heart of the home, with its spacious walk in robe, separate powder room, and huge ensuite with a beautiful long vanity, separate shower, and corner spa that sits aside a window with glorious garden views so you will feel like you're in a resort in your own home!
The minor bedrooms are anything but minor - sanctuaries in their own right, each with its own unique appeal. Families with older children or those longing for extra space - the search ends here.
Enjoy being spoilt for choice when it comes to outdoor entertainment, or simply enjoying your own relaxing personal or family time. A lively, spring-loving front garden wraps around the front verandah and seamlessly blends into the foreground of Piney Lakes reserve. And to the side and rear of the residence you will find a separate alfresco and huge outdoor entertainment area which adjoins the theatre/games room so you can effortlessly offer a blend of indoor/outdoor entertainment for any occasion so everybody is happy! Finishing touches include the elevated lawn play area, big shed, vegetable garden and delightful bespoke wooden reading deck with optional recliner, lovingly built by the owners' son around a glorious shade-giving native beauty.
• Master Bedroom ~ 4m x 3.6m
- Huge walk in robe
- Ensuite with separate spa and shower
- Separate powder room
- Sliding doors to outside
• Bedroom Two ~ 3.3m x 3.5m
- Walk in Robe
• Bedroom Three ~ 4m x 3.2m
- Built in Robe
• Bedroom Four ~ 4.0 x 2.8
- Recess for robe or desk
• Study (or 5th Bedroom) ~ 3.3m x 2.7m
• Second Bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Huge laundry with separate WC
• Walk in linen press
• Regular linen press
• Living and Dining room with views to Piney Lakes
- High raked ceilings
- Stylish ceiling fans
- Gas point
- Shopper's entrance to garage
• Fully renovated Kitchen
- Wrap around counter space
- Ample drawer and cupboard storage
- Dual Stainless Steel FRANKE sink
- Mixer tap with filter
- Bosche series 6 dishwasher
- 5 Burner Siemens gas hob (with amazingly convenient spice drawer right beneath it!)
- Range hood
- Double fridge recess
- Coffee nook
- Fisher & Paykel Electric Oven
- Door out to Alfresco/BBQ area
• Huge theatre/games
- Gorgeous window overlooking front garden and Piney Lakes Reserve
- Sliding doors to access outdoor back entertainment area
• Double lock up garage
• Alfresco/BBQ area
• Outdoor entertainment area
• Two lawn play areas (front and back)
• Reading bench built into tree
• Veggie patch
• Automatic bore reticulation
• Secure back-yard for kids and pets
• Reverse Cycle air conditioning
• Gas point in living room
• Money saving solar panels
• Gas storage hot water system
• Room to park the boat/caravan/trailer!
• 25m street frontage!
• Dual Applecross and Melville High School Zone
• Opposite Piney Lakes Reserve
• Walk to Corpus Christi College
• Stroll or short e-scooter to Murdoch University and hospitals!
To register your interest for inspection of this property please use the online enquiry form. You will receive an automatic email in response with more property information, including asking price, and home open times.
If you are unable to do so, please call Rick Lombardo on 0419 918 888 or Jane Lombardo on 0420 948 734.
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY