42 Fourth Avenue East, Maylands
UNDER OFFER - Home Open Cancelled
This well-presented character home is nestled on quiet cul-de-sac in one of the most sought out Avenue's in Maylands.
This three bedroom, two bathroom 1930's home offers a newly renovated kitchen, fresh coat of paint, polished wooden floors and a private garden for those who have a green thumb!
Conveniently located, you are a just short stroll away from the bustling and hip café and shopping strip along 8th Avenue and Whatley Crescent as well as the Maylands train station, Swan River and Shearn Park. You do not need to go far to be entertained but if you are planning a night out, the lavish Beaufort Street, Optus stadium, Crown Casino and Resort and Perth City are only a short car ride away.
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Generous sized second bedroom with built in robe
• Third bedroom that has been converted into a theatre room.
• Newly renovated kitchen with breakfast nook
• Second bathroom with separate WC
• Spacious dining and living area that opens onto the backyard
• Separate laundry room
• Private backyard with gazebo, garden beds, newly laid lawn, and large shed
• 8th Avenue & Whatley Crescent cafes, bars, restaurants, and shopping
• Shearn Park & Bardon Park
• Maylands train station
• Guildford Road bus routes
• Mount Lawley Senior High School
• Perth CBD
• Crown Casino and Resort
• Optus Stadium
• Perth International and Domestic Airport
Council Rates - $1,644.47pa
Water Rates - $1,062.47pa
For more information please contact Jeffrey Zhang on 0433 768 779
FOR YOUR SAFETY COVID19 PROTOCOLS APPLY