75 Oats Street, Kewdale
CHARMING FAMILY HOME IN PRIME LOCATION
Explore the charm of 75 Oats Street, Kewdale, a conveniently located street front gem. This property carries a unique character from its time and has served as a reliable investment, consistently leased throughout its existence.
Featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms, this residence offers comfortable living spaces. Situated conveniently a short stroll from Tomato Lake, it provides a peaceful view. Plus, with its proximity to the airport and Perth CBD, it ensures easy access to key locations.
Discover the possibilities at 75 Oats Street, whether you're drawn to its history, investment potential or strategic location.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Second medium sized bedroom with built-in robe
• Third and fourth minor bedrooms
• 2 living areas
• Split system air-conditioning in living room
• Newly painted
• Low maintenance gardens
• No strata fees - No common property
• Move in ready
• Tomato Lake - 600m
• Kewdale Primary School - 1.6km
• Carlisle Primary School - 3km
• Belmont City College - 2.4km
• Belmont Forum - 2km
• Oats Street Train Station - 3.6km
• Perth Airport - 5.6km
• Perth CBD - 9.4km
Water rates - $1,143.66 per annum (approx.)
Council rates - $1,610 per annum (approx.)
Building Area 115 sqm
Land area 336 sqm
For further information on this stunning property contact Rick Lombardo on 0419 918 888 or Jeffrey Zhang on 0433 768 779.