29 Ten Seldam Circle, Winthrop
SECOND CHANCE - MAKE AN OFFER!
Discover your dream home in the picturesque location of Winthrop, nestled within the esteemed Winthrop Primary and Applecross High School zones. This incredible value home is sure to impress, with its great street appeal and designer structure throughout.
Step inside and be greeted by a grand foyer with a sweeping staircase that exudes spaciousness. The residence offers three separate large living zones, along with a versatile study|office that can easily function as a fifth bedroom.
The open-plan dining, family and kitchen areas create a seamless flow, complemented by soft modern neutral tones and a lovely north-facing aspect that fills the rooms with natural light. Don't miss the opportunity to admire the city lights from the top-level balcony.
Situated amongst other quality homes on one of Winthrop's most desirable and well-established streets, this property provides easy access to Leach Highway and South Street, ensuring convenience in transportation.
You and your family will love the proximity to picturesque Winthrop Park, public transport, Murdoch University, Corpus Christi School, St Thomas Catholic Church, Bullcreek and Westfield Shopping Centres, restaurants, Murdoch Train Station, Fremantle, St John Of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals.
Stop searching and bring your family to this exceptional home - it's the perfect place to create cherished memories together.
Ground floor offers:
• Formal lounge and dining
• Separate study or 5th bedroom
• Open plan kitchen, dining and huge family area
• Granite bench tops throughout the kitchen
• 5 Burner gas hotplate
• Wall Oven
• Spacious pantry
• Shoppers entry from double lockup garage
• Further 3 double size bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Large bathroom
• Large laundry with floor to ceiling storage
• Access to outdoor entertaining area
• Below ground brilliant pool
• Gas fire place
• Ducted vacuum system
Secord Floor offers:
• King-size master suite with fully fitted walk in robe
• Master ensuite with separate deep bath
• Separate shower and toilet
• Fabulous size home theatre
• Upstairs balcony with views to the city and the hills
All set on on large 741sqm block
Other interesting features of this unique home include:
• Split level air conditioners
• 305 sqm living area
• Build 1992
• Easy care garden
• Auto cover shade in the patio area for those summer heat or privacy
• Shire Rates approx $2000 per annum
• Water Rates approx $1000 per annum
This is a prime sought after location and will be sold quickly. Motivated Sellers. All offers are presented immediately. Private viewing can be organized promptly.
For viewing call Paul Menezes 0413817857