405/14 Cecil Avenue, Cannington
Unrivalled Convenience - Make it yours now!
Act swiftly to secure this gently lived-in, near new 1 bedroom apartment with a massive balcony in the contemporary Avery Vista complex.
Ideally situated just across from the lively Westfield Carousel, your new home offers unparalleled access to a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Streamline your commute with Cannington Train Station and nearby bus stops, simplifying your travels around the city. For students or those with FIFO commitments, the proximity to Curtin University and the airport adds an additional layer of convenience.
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity! This sought after apartment primed for you to move in and infuse with your personal touch. Seize the chance to experience a lifestyle defined by convenience, style, and comfort by securing your well-kept apartment in Cannington today!
• One large bedroom with built-in robes
• Spacious & contemporary open plan kitchen and living area.
• Franke electric stovetop & oven appliances
• Split system reverse cycle A/C in the living room
• Massive 20m2 balcony with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining
• 3m2 storage room
• Single undercover car bay
• Secure & gated building with intercom and access to 2 lifts.
• Rental estimate = $450 - $470 per week
Strata levies & Reserve fund = $636.37 per quarter (approx.)
Council rates = $1,615.00 per annum (approx.)
Water rates = $1,100.00 per annum (approx.)