9 Juett Vale, Winthrop
YOUR PERFECT PARKSIDE PARADISE AWAITS!
If you take a stroll through Winthrop's beautiful Piney Lakes Reserve, you will discover, at the quieter end, Winthrop's most exclusive and coveted tree-lined cul-de-sac, Juett Vale.
If you listen closely to the children playing in the playground nearby, you will discover that Rapunzel's castle sits at the magical vale's entrance. And taking pride of place beside the castle, you will find an exquisite single-storey residence, adorned with the prettiest, perfectly hedged designer landscaping, on a generously apportioned 882sqm lot.
This truly cherished family home promises not to disappoint. Professionally landscaped gardens embrace the property and offer whimsical and serene design elements, from the feature goldfish pond to the tranquil below-ground swimming pool. Exquisite indoor and outdoor living areas flow effortlessly between each other and offer the perfect settings for family entertainment or zen meditation, reflection and relaxation. Sit with a cup of tea beside the sweet-smelling frangipanis and calming water features on your front porch... Or invite your loved ones to join you as you listen to the birds singing symphonies on your doorstep or take a stroll through the park to look for turtles or play at accessible and inclusive sensory play park!
Step inside and be welcomed by the inviting entrance behind double doors. Fall in love with the clean sophistication of tasteful renovation. Open and spacious living areas promise to turn everyday family living into moments of pure joy and blissful memories. Magnificent bedrooms, that can truly be described as sanctuaries, provide everyone in the family with their own private space to create and dream to their heart's content.
WELCOME TO 9 JUETT VALE!
HOME OPENS ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY!
• Spacious double-door entry
• Light-filled sunken formal lounge
• Formal dining area with corner windows overlooking the alfresco and pool
• Light-filled and spacious, tiled open-plan family, kitchen, and meals areas
• Huge adjoining games room through French doors
• State-of-the-art renovated Kitchen with waterfall edge benchtops, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances including a gas hob, built-in oven, and Bosch dishwasher.
• Sliding doors connecting the family room to the exceptional alfresco entertainment area
• Master bedroom
-Renovated ensuite with a privacy WC
-Serene views through glorious large windows with Venetian blinds
• Three generously sized additional bedrooms.
- The kids won't fight over who gets the best room because they are all fantastic!
- All with built-in desks, built-in robes, ducted air-conditioning, and ceiling fans.
• Study, nursery, or 5th bedroom with a built-in robe
• Renovated 2nd bathroom with a bath and shower
• Separate WC
• Very spacious laundry with built-in cabinetry, a walk-in linen press, and plenty of room for appliances.
• Two additional linen presses in the hallway.
• Professionally designed and fully landscaped surrounds
• Water feature and perfectly manicured hedges
• Resort-style swimming pool with concealed equipment behind safety barriers
• Goldfish pond
• Lawn area for kids' activities
• Fully fenced
• Solar panels
• LED downlights throughout the home
• Tasteful feature lighting and chandeliers
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Gas points
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Automatic reticulation
• Fully fenced
• Double Garage
• Subdivisible lot subject to WAPC approvals
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
• Second to none location for buyers seeking a park-side paradise!
• Entrance to Piney Lakes Reserve meters from your doorstep
• Dual Applecross & Melville High School Zone
• Walk or cycle through the park to Corpus Christi
• Winthrop Primary School ~650m
• Winthrop Shopping Village ~1.2km
• Murdoch University ~2km
• Hospitals ~3.1km
• Bull Creek Train Station ~2.7km
• Murdoch Train Station ~3.3km
• Westfield Booragoon "Garden City Shopping Centre" ~2.3km
• Fremantle ~6.5km
• Perth CBD ~14km
• Perth Airport ~20km
To save time checking in, please use the Online Enquiry Form to register your interest with a valid phone number and email prior to inspections. You will receive an automatic response with price guide and any updates to inspection times. Check your other email folders, so you don't miss it!
For more information, an inspection outside of the published open times, or a video-walk through, please contact Rick Lombardo on 0419 918 888 or Jane Lombardo on 0420 948 734